IPets Collar Reviews – How to Buy the Best IPets Dog Collar System?
IPets Collar is well-known to dog owners. And it has been around for a while, so definitely it has built some good reputation. It is a good brand with many best-selling dog training collar systems.
The following table gives you a quick overview of the best IPets Collar Systems and then I go into details after that.
Best IPets Collar Reviews
|IPets Collar||My Rating|
|** Detailed reviews for IPets Dog Collar are given below. Or, please visit Amazon and read the user reviews and check product availability.|
What do you need to look for while buying IPets Collar?
Safety and Durability: Safety is always the first thing for my dog, and I am sure you’re the same. And how durable is the product? IPets dog collar is expensive and so is any other brand.
But it provides good value for your money.
IPets has operations both in US and Canada, the company claims that they have a ‘passion for innovation and customer satisfaction’ in their website. Not just words – they provide you a 5 year warranty, which is pretty good and not everyone does that.
And that’s backed up by lots of good customer reviews at Amazon. But, I would not buy it from their website. Rather I would buy it from Amazon because it provides better service and security, if anything goes wrong.
Are they safe for your dog? Yes it is. But as you know training collars are never to be worn by your dog for a long time. If you read the user manual it will give you more information.
Is IPets Dog Collar truly waterproof?
Well, as you know a dog collar will go through some rough handling, no matter how careful you are. And it has to withstand the weather and that kind of stuff. For sure the manufacturers have taken that into consideration. They have provided a 5 year warranty, so if you have problems you are covered.
What about the range of IPets Dog Collar?
Good point. When your dog is running around you need to know how far they can go and you can still control them. IPets has products for different ranges and I have briefly touched upon them below.
What about ease of use?
It definitely has easy control buttons, so when you use it you can totally be in control of your dog without any hassles.
Is it the best dog collar system and is it perfect?
Of course no doubt about that, the ones I have reviewed, are one of best ones in the market. Are they perfect? No. Because nothing is perfect, and there are pros and cons for any product you buy.
IN DEPTH REVIEWS
#1. iPets PET618 Dog Shock Collar 2600ft Remote Controlled
This is a hassle free shock collar for your dog, and I love the range, it is a hefty 2600ft. PET618 has the longest range out of the two dog collars I have reviewed here. This collar can be used on small, medium and large dogs, so that’s a great advantage.
This dog shock collar can function in three different modes with easy to use buttons. You can press it for stimulation, vibration or give your dog a quick beep.
It does not matter if you are hunting or doing something outdoors, this is definitely a great tool because with just a click you can redirect your dog.
- You can use this collar on a small, medium or a large dog.
- One remote controller can be used to control up to three collars. It’s awesome if you have more than one dog.
- Both remote Transmitter and collar receiver are waterproof.
- A huge range of up to 2600 Feet.
- It functions in 3 different modes: stimulation, vibration or a quick beep.
- The device is very easy to use and no problems in pairing.
- Some users complained about connection issues but that’s rare though. So try it out straight after you buy it and you can return if you are not happy.
- There might a connection issue if it is kept idle for few minutes. But this is something you would need to try out.
#2. iPets PET619S 900 Feet Remote Dog Training Collar
This is another great dog training collar, and it is a #1 best seller. At the time of writing this article it was Amazon’s Choice Product. It is priced lower than PET618 Dog Shock Collar but its range is less, only 900 feet.
But that really depends on what you want and on your needs. If you have a large farm for example and you want a slightly higher range this product won’t be the right one I suppose.
Otherwise, it has a good enough range though, because you would never let your dog go too far away from you. Alright, now let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons below.
- 5 year warranty that’s what I love about IPets dog collars.
- Range is 900 feet, which is pretty good.
- Reasonable price but good quality.
- It has 3 modes of operation i.e. stimulation, nice beep and vibration.
- This dog collar is rechargeable and waterproof.
- It is good for small, medium or large dogs.
- Decent sized, so fits in pretty well in your palm.
- The range is little less but is OK if it meets your needs.
- It goes to sleep when it is idle, but wakes up if you press a button, so is it really a con I don’t know.
Both dog collar reviewed above are good. Please choose the one which meets your specific needs. Always, read customer reviews in Amazon before you buy them that’s what I say to all my friends.
Take care and I hope you found this article useful. See you soon.
Back to Dog Collar Page.